Dedicated To Giving Customers
The Knowledge To Make An Informed Decision
0800 061 4861 Lines Open 7 Days FREE Independent Advice
Whether you have a conservatory, modern house or a listed building, TapcoSlate Classic adds splendour, elegance and tradition to your home. It is authentically shaped with textured surfaces and riven edges moulded from authentic slates that make TapcoSlate Classic almost indistinguishable from natural slate – yet it has an even more refined appearance. TapcoSlate Classic will not crack, break or delaminate, and its product formulation and manufacturing processes provide durability, performance, and longevity for many years to come. By providing a lightweight and easily-installed product, installation costs are lower, with less waste!
- Lightweight – as low as 12kg per sq metre.
- Authentic slate appearance – combines the beauty of slate with modern technology.
- Easy to install with pre-marked nailing and exposure guides, plus horizontal spacers.
- Easily cut with a ne-toothed saw or sharp utility blade.
- No breakages – TapcoSlate will not crack, split or break if dropped or walked upon.
- BBA approved on roof pitches of 14.5° and upwards on both felt & batten and fully boarded applications.
- Random edges and patterns with constant colour throughout.
- Built in camber for tighter t.
- No sorting, clipping or drilling.
- 40-year Warranty+.
- Fully tested to BBA Standards, including re rating, wind, driven snow & rain, and water absorption.